Mission & Services
Daic Law provides simple solutions to clients with a range of legal needs from Debt Defense, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Business Law, Business Litigation, and Personal Injury. Our mission is to provide our clients as individuals and offer simple solutions to their legal issues.
Our firm handles a variety of different legal matters, including:
- Debt lawsuits. We represent individuals and small businesses who have been sued by creditors. This includes credit card debt, repossession deficiency, medical debt, insurance subrogation, insurance premiums owed, note loans, student loan debts, and other types of debt matters.
- Bankruptcy. Our office represents individuals and spouses interested in filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy. You can contact our office for a free consultation to help determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Business law. There are several General Counsel packages that our firm can offer to small businesses. If you have a new or small business, we can get you set up on one of our General Counsel plans which can offer assistance in: Business Formation; General business, day-to-day legal, and compliance issues; Corporate governance matters; Contract drafting, review, and negotiation; Employment and human resource matters; Risk management, arbitration, mediation, and litigation, and more.
- Business litigation. Has your company been sued? If yes, Daic Law can represent you on an hourly, flat rate, or hybrid rate.
- General civil litigation. Have a general civil litigation question? Contact our office to find out if we can assist you.
Definitely so! Our office provides free 15-minute consultations to discuss your legal matter or question and help determine whether or not our firm can assist you. Please note that this does not mean that our office represents you in reference to this matter (or any other) unless and/or until we: 1) Determine that we can represent you; 2) Receive a signed Engagement Agreement & Power of Attorney back from you, and 3) Other requirements may need to be met prior to our firm representing you.
If our office cannot assist you, we will try and provide you with a referral so that we can help “point you in the right direction.”
Our rates vary based on the type of matter, complexity, and amount of time that we will likely need to spend on your legal matter.
- For debt lawsuits: We offer flat rate fees payable via a lump sum OR payment plan. Our payment plan options range from $50/month up.
- For bankruptcy: We offer flat rate fees payable via a lump sum OR payment plan.
- For business law & litigation: We try and offer flat rate fees/retainers when possible; however, due to the varying nature of business litigation, and depending upon what your specific needs are, an hourly rate with a retainer fee may be determined.
- For personal injury: We offer a contingency fee rate. This means that you do not pay anything out-of-pocket and we only get paid out of the recovery if we win!
Please contact our office to ask about our rates at 1 (877) 893-6040!
The easiest way to provide updates is either via email or over the phone; however, our office is set up with text messaging capabilities as well.
If you have a legal issue or concern, the most prudent decision is to contact an attorney ASAP to determine whether or not you need legal assistance.
Some reasons why people hire Daic Law:
- They want to start a business or have a contract reviewed or drafted
- They have been served with a Petition (aka: “lawsuit”)
- Their debts have become unbearable and they’re considering filing for bankruptcy
- Either they or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident, slip & fall, or by an on-the-job injury
Debt lawsuits occur when a creditor has filed a lawsuit against you for an unpaid or contested debt. Creditors can include banks, credit card companies, loan providers, or other lenders.
If you are overwhelmed by consumer debt and aren’t sure how you are going get “back on track” financially, see if you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
If you are planning on forming your own business, you need an experienced Business Law Firm to assist you. We can provide legal counsel, guidance, entity search, and formation.
Whether you or a loved one have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, experienced a slip & fall injury, or have been injured due to medical negligence, you deserve justice and to be made whole.
Once you have started your business, you will likely need some legal guidance…and we are here to help you! From contract review & drafting to compliance to employment questions, we are here to answer your questions.
Outside General Counsel
For entrepreneurs who want to protect their businesses and remain in compliance, we offer “Outside General Counsel” packages for a monthly fee.
Check out our “Pricing Table” for information about our Outside General Counsel packages.
Business disputes are likely to arise at some point in time. Whether the dispute arises from a breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, or some other reason, it is important to have experienced legal representation.
General Civil Litigation
Our office can assist with a wide-range of civil litigation needs, including DTPA claims, labor & employment issues, representation at mediation or hearings, and more. Contact our office to find out if we can assist you with your legal matter.
Daic Law genuinely cares about their clients.Megan Daic was our direct point of contact from day one and we felt at ease with her immediately. Despite the legal complexity of our case she saw straight to the heart of the matter and long before the end of our free consultation we knew we had found an exceptional lawyer.Her communication was excellent throughout, highly professional yet warm, with everything always clearly explained. We never felt rushed but were never kept waiting for return calls or emails either.
Due to Megan’s expertise our case was brought to a swift conclusion in our favour and we enjoyed our first peaceful nights sleep in months..We cannot thank those at Daic Law enough!
I’ve met way more lawyers in my time than I’d like to remember, but never one as incredible as Megan Daic! Honestly, I usually don’t write reviews but this lady deserves praise! She was not only quick and responsive to my every call with the level of knowledge and professionalism of a seasoned veteran attorney but most of all she was “down to earth”. She didn’t use complicated courtroom lingo while discussing my case. She made things extremely clear & practical. Megan followed through on every single thing she said she’d do-something most lawyers fail to do. I can’t say enough about how this amazing attorney took a seriously frustrating case (I was on the losing end) made it into a closed case where I came out in top. Megan is like having your own sister as your lawyer- bottom line-she actually cares!! Doesn’t matter if it’s injuries, civil cases, criminal I’d trust her with it all over & over again. I can’t go in to detail about my own case(s) but she’s moved mountains for me. Young, smart, aggressive lawyer who works your case as if it’s a Supreme Court case! She’s the type of lawyer you need to just retain just in case–she’s just that superb!
Megan Daic is amazing and got my case resolved in mere months. She is good at what she does and gets the results. Thanks Megan.
Called for free consultation, Kathleen answered to take all necessary info before I would talk to Meagan. She was very helpful and warm, she definitely made me feel comfortable! You can tell she loves her job! If you are nervous or worried at all the great attitude at this office will put you at ease the first call!
Megan made this terrible situation in to a very tolerable situation. I was so pleased with the attention and response times. I never had to question if things were being handled promptly and correctly. I received updates every step of the way! I couldn’t be more pleased!
When I was initially served, I was so flustered and didn’t know where to turn or what to do. I called a few law firms to ask questions and seek help but when o called Megan Daic’s office, I knew right away I called the right place. Megan walked me through all the possible scenarios and took the time to explain everything. She quickly established trust and accountability. Megan and her team did a wonderful job and resolved my case quickly and efficiently! I’m so glad I chose Daic Law to handle my case and I would definitely recommend to anyone seeking legal assistance!
Megan is amazing, very professional and reliable throughout the entire process, she always care about the clients and quick to respond to any questions I had. I would highly recommend Daic Law, thanks again!
Thank you Megan for everything, first experience being with a lawyer but she made it so easy.
Megan and her team are very helpful, informative and kind. It was great to work with them.